Translator

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I'm Migrating...

Ahemm...migrate? hehe...

Actually, I reactivate my Blogspot again!

Erhem, may be I'm too free, too free to write blog again. My coursemates busy to plan mid-sem break where to play, some go Rafting, Kelly Bay (water activities), Brunei, Paintball Game etc etc etc...... Now I still thinking either want to go Rafting or Kelly Bay??

~~Thinking and Thinking~~
........Haiz...is all about MONEY matter!!!

Last decision...may be
BOTH also GO!!! Aiyor...This month I'm going to Bankrupt...



Sorry, I write this might be syok sendiri..Too free? Is LAZY actually...after mid-sem, will start mid-term exam and A LOT of assignments, no time for lazying again...(Headache) -.-

Ohya, welcome to my Blogspot .


0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...