Translator

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fly over with MAS~

Kota Kinabalu - Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur - Penang


Since KLIA internet wifi is superb and also feel boring and alone at KLIA (still have to wait 2 hours for departure), thus, I write this Blog...

First of all, I really want to give my roommate-HY BIG BIG HUG!! Thanks for her to bring me to eat quite nice dim sum at Damai for my today breakfast. This is my first time ate dim sum in Sabah, wow~ felt pretty great!! Then, she and LY sent me to airport, TOTEMO (very) arigatoo gozaimasu to them!

Yes, this is my first time go back to Penang from KK by MAS aeroplane. Of course, MAS provided delicious Nasi Lemak and the seat is more comfortable, the stewardesses are much more pretty, friendly and polite. However, MAS is always expensive flight unless got promotion like this time that I bought.

Before i go back to Penang, I ''surprisely'' found a very cute thing in Daiso, 1Borneo.

Haha......is Shin Chan's favourite チョコレート(chocalate)!!
Never thought that is really available in market.

So Cute......

0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...