Translator

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Sorry Sorry~ U kena rejected

Feel like want to write something, but nothing special event or incident happen around me..
The only special thing happened was All about CURRY CHICKEN! I think most of my coursemates understood what I tried to say. Actually, my lecturer banned all the food canning (our assignment) except curry chicken canning.
I had no idea why he MUST curry chicken, maybe he wants us to become expert in curry chicken or he suddenly felt want to eat curry chicken? hhmmm…
Recently, I addicted Super Junior's ‘’Sorry Sorry’’ MV clip. Don’t know Super Junior (SJ)? Never mind, let me introduce to u all lar…SJ is a recent most popular boy band from South Korea with a total of thirteen members (still dunno?~go to search urself lah! Lazy to elaborate here~ =P )


Here's 'Sorry Sorry' Video Clip
Sorry Sorry to my roommates, they are also attracted with their freaky special dance after they saw the MV from my laptop…Watch their MV already become the way to release tension...A funny thing is...One of my big big SJ Fan coursemate created 3 simple steps of “Sorry Sorry” Dance, there are ‘很冷~很冷~’算钱~算钱~’ & ‘擦鞋~擦鞋~’‘Cold~cold~’,’Kira-kira’, and ‘Rub shoe~rub shoe~’), I think is really worked if follow the 3 steps to dance 'Sorry Sorry' though might be look funny.
Yeah, i finally release my tension..wweeeee~~~~~~~XD
continue with my 'Curry Chicken'~~

3 COMMENTS:

lysiew said...

the word "curry chicken" is hot now in ssmp, haha...

Jen said...

hahaha! i finally get to see the mv! it's so funny la. especially the cold-cold part. ;) must teach me how to dance it one day. hahaha...

Candlelyn said...

lysieew: ya,is hot,finally is over.
jen: haha..i'm not so pro in dance la..*shy*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...