Translator

Friday, November 13, 2009

Confusing~

Finally, I had finished all my final exam papers.
I suppose to feel excited and relief,
But………
I’m super-annoyed about my final year thesis title!
Because next whole semester, I will have my industrial training in Penang, that’s why our thesis title have to settle by this week…..
Some of my coursemates had already ‘book’ their title, therefore, the choices of thesis title gonna limit. But I haven’t choose any yet! I really afraid I’ll ‘kena lelong’ to not my priority of title or supervisors. (why is ’first come first serve’ basis!!!!!!!!! Aarrrgggg!!!!!)
很烦啊!!!(Super-annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!Photobucket
No matter what happen it is, I never miss one of best movie of the year (in my favourite movie lists, wakakaka, opps....out of title..... =P )
What I can say is....... 2012 is one of Movies Worth Watching!
and don’t miss it!
The world is really going to end in 2012???
In year 2012, I will graduate from university and work for 1 year.....what am i going to do when end of world happens?
No matter how, settle my thesis stuff first, if not, is really end of the world for my thesis.....haiz.......feel so anguish now……
Photobucket




.

7 COMMENTS:

验光师 said...

so bad,nevermind try ur best!!!
i hate thesis...

Candlelyn said...

thanks...hopefully everything will go smooth

宝盈 said...

jia you...
gambateh...

Candlelyn said...

宝盈:
Thanks.=)

valyn @ 伦敦, 家乡槟城 said...

2012= olympic in london ;)

贺仔 said...

还蛮好啦

我要等LI后才有题目呢。。。

加油!!

Candlelyn said...

valyn:
是咯,不懂会不会顺利举行呢?哈哈

贺仔:
早也有早的好吧,至少可以先准备一些资料。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...