Translator

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not only dance

Sensual style of "Sorry Sorry" Music Video from Super Junior
is totally different with previous Sorry, Sorry
Photobucket

Jazz style of "Sorry Sorry" from Girls' Generation
Photobucket


Watch this "Gee"!!!


Gee!! very cartoon, right???

Another Romantic style of "Gee" from Super Junior


Previously, I seldom watch music video, but, since my friends introduced great korean songs, MVs, and funny variety shows to me, I'm attracted with their pretty/handsome faces and their awesome dance.

I watch those MVs very frequent, replay, replay and replay & almost everyday.......

Haizyohh....Crazy!!!(luckily is holiday now)

Should I blame my friends?? T_T




8 COMMENTS:

Nate River said...

ur unconditionally addicted ==

Candlelyn said...

Nate River:
unconditionally addicted? Nolah,i'm still very clear my situation~=D

Kelvin said...

Wats the meaning of shawty?

Candlelyn said...

Kelvin:
before that, I thought korean guy pronounce it wrongly, but I heard my friend said Shawty means 'my girl',more detail, can check here:
http://silkenhut.com/meaning-of-shawty/

河后離村沙 said...

Super Junior 酷

Candlelyn said...

河后離村沙:
谢谢你的欣赏。=)

嘉CacinG進 said...

haha~ 现在吹韩国疯咯~~~
尤其是美女组合~~~ XD

Candlelyn said...

嘉CacinG進:
对咯,韩国美女组合走偏向可爱又性感的,男生们怎么不会不喜欢她们?XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...