Last few weeks ago, I opened Google Homepage and found that Google Logo looked quite different from usual~
is Sesame street of Big Bird's Legs with Google Logo!! (so excited?==)

I heard that it was 40th Anniversary of Sesame Street, no wonder.......
When I was in kindergarten, I loved to watch Sesame Street, just because I loved doll things=P
especially Cookie Monster! (I also don't know why I liked ugly thing, haha~)

Bert and Ernie

Oscar

Elmo

Count von Count (I dislike the most 1)

Happy Gathering!

p.s: haiz.... serious flu again~hopefully can get rid faster~I want to eat a lots, a lots, a lotszzzz~~~~food~~
8 COMMENTS:
and drink more water ,haha !
验光师:
yeah,thanks~i will.
oh dear. All my childhood memories....
yeah sesame street... nice!! i just got a simpson stamp from the states... heard they would have limited edition stamps for sesame street... cant wait to get one =p
I love Bigbird and Oscar the most^^ I miss this childhood show:)
剑魔.令狐冲:
haha~most of 80s children's childhood memories,miss it...:-)
fufu:
It's quite fun to have your own favourite cartoon stamp collection, I wish can get 1 too.=)
Kelvin:
Yup,I had learned a lots basic English from this show when i was in kintergarden,haha...=D
take k yea...
i'm having flu now.. :(
ha chiu... >.<
〤Ecl!5oNz™〤:
thanks..wish u get well soon too=)
Post a Comment