那天和朋友说以前的我很喜欢集邮,自从网际网络发达后,也忘了原有的爱好。
在我回去槟岛前一天,LC和我要了地址,答应互相寄圣诞卡。过后,我也sent sms给Daisy要了她的地址。LC和Daisy是Sarawak人,也是基督教徒,收到圣诞卡的心情也应该蛮特别意义的。
不知道最后一次买贺卡是什么时候了,发现现在的贺卡更加可爱又创意!但有多少人会把它们买下来?
我蛮怕写贺卡,因为我的字跟医生真是有得比(可惜我不是医生罢了),但又为了表示诚意,尽量写了真诚又简短的贺语~
人家说贺卡很不环保,但我却觉得它比起sms和Facebook来得更有诚意,收信人也会回味将被遗忘的另一种方式的祝福……
Last time, I told my friends before that I liked stamp collecting. Since www.com dominates the whole world, I almost forgot my precious childhood hobby.
Before I went back to Penang, LC asked for my home address because we promised to mail Christmas card to each other. Afterward, I texted Daisy to get her mailing address too.
LC and Daisy both are Sarawakians, and also Christians, I think pretty meaningful to send them a Christmas cards.
Can’t remember what is the last time bought a greeting card, and I found that the cards are now even more lovely and creative!
I am quite scare to write greeting in card, because my handwriting is terrible and same as doctor’s handwriting style, thus, I wrote the words as brief as possible, haha!
Greeting cards might be not environmental friendly, but I think it is more sincere than sms and Facebook , and more memorable than another way of blessings…..
预先祝大家
(early) Merry Christmas!!!
14 COMMENTS:
很美的卡!!
是咯,现在很少人寄贺卡了,寄贺卡比较有意思 。。。嘻嘻。。。
我的字也是能跟医生比...哈哈^^
我还是喜欢收到贺卡
虽然朋友还是爱用sms,fb, email传达信息
我的字挺娟秀的哈哈
不过有一个月没写字了我想字体的美感渐渐消失无踪~ T__T
我每次写卡都不满意自己的字体,哈哈!
merry christmas!!!
孤傲的王子:
对咯,我也是很久没寄卡了。
河后離村沙:
彼此彼此!失敬失敬!哈哈!
Nate River:
很也是喜欢收到贺卡的人=)
就去练一练字吧,别让你的文字的美丽流失哦!
验光师:
是咯,刚刚写了,越看越丑,haiz..算啦,心意最重要,嘻!
Cupcakes?
哈哈...我找了半天才发现原来在这里留言?
送不送卡片、发不发手讯都不重要。
要是有心,彼此点头慰问都可以。
呵呵...这样更环保?!
1ondoncalling:
我也想和他们点头慰问,只不过他们在东马啊
除非有心理感应,哈哈。
没有啦,这只是我们之间的承诺而已。
不过,真心的朋友不管距离有多远,话不多说也能心灵相同的哦?!
Ppl now uses sms in Malaysia and Singapore most if the time...only in some europe countries they still uses those cards:)
我们也来寄贺卡吧 =)
农历新年贺卡,哈哈
early CNY mood =P
1ondoncalling:
有时候行动比较实际点好,=D,也是来个互相问候另一种方式。
Kelvin:
that's why i want special a bit,hhehe~
sky~~我的心情天空:
你不说,我想这样做,迟点跟你拿地址咯。我们果然心灵相通,哈哈~
Ya...more meaningful to send Xmad cards than to sms or send e-cards online. I had a post on this last year, I think...and I only got a few cards. This year, I'm not sending any either... Give up already! LOL!!!
suituapui:
I never think to receive my friends' Xmas card, I only hope they will happy to receive my card,hehe..
心灵相通, 这么厉害啊,哈哈
we are same channel mah =)
later in msn exchange address lah.
Post a Comment